Campus Reopening & Student Check-in/Move-in 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
New Student Check-In
- Tuesday, August 18th, A – L (Last Names)
- Wednesday, August 19th, M – Z (Last Names)
Returning Student Check-In
- Thursday, August 20th, A – H (Last Names)
- Friday, August 21st, I – P (Last Names)
- Saturday, August 22nd, Q – Z (Last Names)
Check-in Process for all students:
- Please limit the items you bring to campus in case the College must unexpectedly close for health and safety reasons related to the pandemic. We recommend bringing only the essentials.
- To ensure a smooth check-in for everyone, please fill out your Emergency Contact Information form ahead of time, which can be found online on MyWesley.edu under the Campus Life Tab – Student Forms.
- Wesley Staff will check to see if you are “All Cleared”
- “All Cleared” consists of:
- Is your Financial Aid in good standing?
- Are you registered for classes?
- Is your account in good standing?
- Have your health records been uploaded to www.castlebranch.com
- Did you complete your Title IX online module? If not, login https://lms.traliant.com
- Commuter Students will need to check-in on the dates indicated above to obtain a commuter sticker in the Student Affairs Office.
- Once cleared, residence students will then proceed to the “move-in” phase as outlined below:
- To ensure that all students can move into their residential space in a timely manner while maintaining social distance, we ask that you limit the number of people that you bring with you. Please review the important instructions below as you plan your move.
- Please make every attempt to have your Financial Aid and your account in good standing. You will not be able to gain access to your residence hall assignment unless you are “All Cleared”
- To ensure you are in good standing with your Financial Aid and your Bill. Please call the Residence Life & Housing Office with any questions: 302-736-2458.
- Two guests per student — for appropriate social distancing, each student may bring two guests into the residence hall to assist with move-in.