Academic Success Center
Scheduled, virtual study sessions will be created using Microsoft Teams and monitored by Student Success and Retention (SSR). Tables and chairs in the Academic Success Center will be spaced out according to College and governmental guidelines. The number of students studying in person will be closely monitored.
- Student Accessibility Center (SAC) Office & testing space will use social distancing protocols required by the federal and state governments, CDC guidelines, and Wesley College. As needed, the Student Accessibility Center (SAC) will use the additional Parker Library spaces for compliance to those protocols. Currently, the SAC office has remodeled the testing area to provide adequate spacing for social distancing. SAC has generated an online application for new students as well as conducting intake interviews via Teams, Skype, and telephone. S.A.C. Request for Accommodations Application
Requests for services/accommodations can be made anytime during the year. The application to request accommodations can be found on the Student Accessibility Center S.A.C. page in MyWesley, you can also contact the Student Accessibility Center (SAC) at (302) 736-2739 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Students will be required to provide the appropriate documentation and the completed Services Intake Form to the meeting.
- Tutoring will be available online via Microsoft Teams.
- In-person tutoring will be offered on an appointment only basis.
- Tables and chairs in the Tutoring Center will be spaced out according to College and governmental guidelines.
- With all that is going on in our world — a global pandemic, social isolation and global experiences of racial injustice and oppression — we are especially mindful of the importance of fostering a Wesley College community that is kind, compassionate and caring. Now more than ever, we recognize the importance of paying attention to and taking care of our mental health.
- We can all play a role in creating a supportive and safe community. Taking care of ourselves involves acknowledging feelings, practicing compassion for self and others, prioritizing meaningful and genuine connections, taking time to slow down, setting limits to media consumption, focusing on activities that spark joy, and keeping our bodies hydrated, nourished and moving daily.